Holiday Dates 2019
7 nights stay with 6 Days of Swimming, arrive Friday, Swim Saturday - Thursday, depart Friday
June 21st - 28th
June 28th - July 5th
July 5th - 12th
August 16th - 23rd
August 23rd - 30th
September 6th - 13th
September 13th - 20th
September 20th - 27th
October 4th - 11th
Choose the dates that's suits you, and email us for Booking.
Once your booking is confirmed all you need to do is book your flight and we take care of all the rest.
You will be picked up at the airport and transported to our Beach House to begin your unforgettable Barbados experience.
Why choose us?
It's Barbados - a Caribbean paradise
Bath Beach House - a unique home base with many adventures at your doorsteps
Personal Host - Zary Evelyn has hosted the world famous Barbados Open Water Festival for 7 years and has the experience to make your Swim Holiday magical
Typical Daily Schedule
Awake at your leisure, take in the sunrise at 6am or sleep in.
Enjoy a big breakfast of exactly what you desire.
Open Water Swim adventure 9am-12pm
Beach House for Lunch
Afternoon & Evening options include:
- Relax at your leisure (hi speed wifi & cable TV included)
- Indulge in one of the many sporting options available at the Beach House incl. Hiking, Surfing, Paddle boarding, Mountain biking, fishing, snorkeling, reef walking.
- 2nd Swim at Barbados Aquatic Centre pool
- Use our private vehicles for visits to other parts of the island for shopping, sight seeing, etc.
- Dinner at the Beach House.
- Evening relaxing at the Beach House or visits to local attractions.
Pictures above and below show more swimming in Barbados and views of Bath Beach and our Beach House