Holiday Dates 2021
7 nights stay with 6 Days of Swimming, arrive Friday,
Swim Saturday - Thursday, depart Friday
JULY 9th-16th; 23rd-30th
AUGUST 6th-13th; 20th-27th
SEPTEMBER 3rd-10th; 17th-24th
OCTOBER 8th-15th; 22nd-29th
DECEMBER 10th-17th; 17th-24th
2022 dates to be announced
Choose the dates that suits you, and email us for a quote and to start the Booking process.
Can't make it for full week, come for as many days as you like and join in the fun.
Once your booking is confirmed all you need to do is book your flight and we take care of all the rest.
You will be picked up at the airport and transported to our partner hotel the Radisson Aquatica to
begin your unforgettable Barbados experience.
Why choose us?
It's Barbados - a Caribbean paradise
More than just a Swim Holiday
Our Holiday is designed to allow guests to indulge their passion for Open Water Swimming while also being able to have a great holiday experience away from the Swims, enjoying the splendors Barbados has to offer
Radisson Aquatica Resort
Your host hotel is located on the biggest & most beautiful beach in Barbados and walking distance to the capital 'Bridgetown' as well as many restaurants and shopping locations
Personal Host & lead Guide
Zary Evelyn has co-hosted the highly rated 'Barbados Open Water Festival' for 8 years and
has the experience to make your Swim Holiday magical
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Q: How long are the swims?
A: Approx. 5kms per swim. Elite swimmers may request longer distances and less experienced swimmers may choose shorter distances or take breaks on the beach, kayak or paddle board.
We make sure all swimmers are satisfied with their swims.
The swims are not races, swimmers are encouraged to swim at your own
pace and enjoy the magical views and soak in the pleasures.
Q: What if I can't swim 5km?
A: We take extra Kayaks & Paddle boards on the Swims so that guests can take breaks using a kayak or paddle board. Feel free to Swim 1km and alternate with 1km on the kayak
(or paddle board), it's an amazing experience either way.
Q: How do you account for some swimmers being faster than others?
A: Since we are in small groups of 10 or less swimmers our guides can split the group in smaller sections and guide them separately so everyone can enjoy the swims at their own pace. E.g. Section 1 Fast, Section 2 moderate pace swimmers, section 3 slower pace swimmers.
Q: What time are the swims?
A: Usually between 9am - 12pm each day, this can be
changed to suit the needs of the group.
Q: What about training in a Pool?
A: The Barbados Aquatic Centre has a 50m Olympic size pool which is perfect for training. It is about 10 minutes drive from the Radisson Aquatica hotel.
We can make arrangements for any of our guests who want to add
some pool swims to their holiday.
Q: Who else will be on the Barbados Swim Holiday?
A: Fitness enthusiasts, Swimmers from novice to expert levels, triathletes – people who like to indulge in their passion for swimming while on holiday. We have a maximum of 10 Swimmers on each Holiday week and try our best to work on the individual needs and goals of each swimmer.
Q: Can I bring a non-Swimming partner?
A: Sure that's fine, there is plenty for non-Swimmers to do.
They can come along on the swims using one of our kayaks or paddle boards or
strolling on the beach following us on the swim otherwise they can enjoy the amenities at
the hotel or we can arrange an island excursion from the dozens offered.
Costs for non-Swimming partners will depend on
room sharing and other conditions, contact us to discuss further.
Q: How fast do I need to Swim?
A: We host swimmers with a very wide array of abilities. However, you should be able to maintain a steady pace for at least 1.5km in 45 minutes or less, and you must be comfortable with swimming in the Ocean.
Q: What's not included in the cost of the trip?
A: Airfares are not included.
Expenses when you are at your leisure as indicated in the itinerary are not included.
Meals at the hotel are not included.
Q: What are the Payment terms?
A: We require a 20% deposit to reserve your spot in the group. Remaining 80% paid 48 hours prior to arrival. Payments via Credit cards, Bank transfer or Paypal
Q: I still have questions!
A: That's fine, call or email us and we will explain everything.
We want to make sure your Swim Barbados Holiday is magical.